Professional Commercial Construction Superintendent (Seacoast, NH)
Martini Northern’s Construction Management Services’ Commercial Construction Superintendents are responsible for supervising building construction activities including safety, scheduling, quality control, subcontractor management and sequencing of the work.
- Managing daily construction operation
- Managing subcontractor and supplier activities
- Maintaining project progress schedules
- Managing on-site weekly subcontractor/supplier meetings
Experience with, and knowledge of the following is imperative:
- Construction industry safety standards
- Complete understanding of building components
- Ability to effectively communicate with management, owners, design professionals, subcontractors and all other disciplines involved with projects
- Ability to understand, interpret and follow contract documents
- Strong time management and organization
- General Computer skills
Qualified candidates will possess at least 5 years’ experience as a Commercial Construction Building Superintendent. Experience with construction of commercial buildings of varying type, size & scope is required. Interested persons are encouraged to apply as new projects are starting now.
If you are interested in working for a professional Construction Management/GC Company, please send your resume to the address below or scan and email it to email@example.com.
299 Hanover Street
Portsmouth, NH 03801
An equal opportunity company